3 Ingredient Chocolate Crunch Doughnuts
A simple chocolate and crunchy snack, it’s quick to form, and only requires 3 ingredients! It’s really not this easy.
I thought it might be a fun idea to mold them into donuts employing a silicone donut mold (this is what I used). They’re far more fun than the standard boring sticks, don’t you think that.
If you recreate this recipe and post it on social media, confirm you’re taking me along using the handle below so I can take a glance.
- 1 cup protein crispies, rice crispies or quinoa pops
- 200g of milk-free bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp almond butter – all spread will do, otherwise you can use seed butter/ copra oil for a nut-free version
- Crack the chocolate into a heat-resistant bowl, then add the almond butter. you’ll melt it within the microwave, stirring it every minute approximately, otherwise you can place it during a small saucepan of boiling water until it’s completely melted.
- Add the crispies to the bowl and fold to mix.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 donut rings. Place within the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until chocolate is hardened.