Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan French-Fried Potatoes
Homemade Parmesan Garlic Fries made in an air fryer may be a quick and straight forward entre mots for each meal. These air fries are so crunchy.
At the top of the week, I can nearly always calculate a minimum of one potato buried during a drawer in my fridge. Usually within the sort of sweet potatoes or russet potatoes.
What does it need to do with this lonely potato? Well, I can make breakfast wok hash, sweet potato toast, or I can make air fryer fries. You’ve probably tried my classic Water Fryer Fries Recipe before, and if you wish it, i do know you’ll like it.
Air Fryer fries are best enjoyed straight out of the frying basket. they are not like McDonald’s french-fried potatoes which appear perfect for three hundred and sixty five days because they do not contain the chemicals to preserve them.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut the potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch thin slices; then cut each wedge into 1/4 inch fries.
- Soak the potatoes in water for 1-2 hours to get rid of a number of the starch and make it crunchier.
- Preheat an air frypan to 400 F.
- Drain the water from the bowl and blend the potatoes with vegetable oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and paprika. Place the potatoes within the air frying basket during a single layer without overlapping (you may have to figure on this gradually). Fry for 15-20 minutes, stirring potatoes until half cooked.
- Once done, you’ll sprinkle the french-fried potatoes with extra parmesan cheese, a sprinkling of garlic powder and fresh parsley or eat it as is.