Apple Pear Pomegranate Sangria
Autumn sangria is super easy to form, and it’s perfect to form beforehand for the happy hours on your porch, a Sunday afternoon friend gathering, or maybe for Thanksgiving.
A fall sangria consists of a bottle of wine, some apple brandy (not expensive), a couple of cinnamon sticks, apple slices, pear slices, and oranges. Finish with a spoonful of honey, let it sit for a couple of days (if you can), and you’re done! Autumn sangria is prepared to drink.
Autumn sangria is crammed with spices and fruit, and sweetened with slightly of honey. Enjoy the fragrances of pears, apples, and cinnamon while indulging yourself.
Prep Time:5 Mins
Total Time:5 Mins
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- 1/2 large orange
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 750 ml bottle of wine i exploit pinot grigio
- club soda to serve
- 2 delicious red apples, remove seeds and finely slice
- 1 anjou pear, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Combine the fruit, cinnamon stick, and honey during a large, resealable glass container.
- Pour in wine and apple brandy. employing a long wooden spoon, mix all the ingredients in order that the fruits separate. Close the container and store within the refrigerator for a minimum of 24 hours, up to 72 hours.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve, and pour into a glass of finely crushed ice. Sprinkle lightly (about 2-3 tbsp.) Of soda water, then stir quickly with the cinnamon stick.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and thin apple slices.