Avocado Egg Salad Keto
Avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a replacement, creamy, nutritious, and delicious recipe you’ll love. It’s paleo, whole30, low carb, keto and it’s all good.
When it involves classic spring and summer recipes, egg salad always involves mind. It’s light, healthy and may be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner (I’ve always loved breakfast items for dinner).
But if you would like to enhance your egg salad recipe and keep your stomach happy, it’s as easy as adding avocado and a few fresh spices.consider it as a California spin on the classic. and that i guarantee you’ll love it!
Avocado egg salad may be a delicious variation of the normal egg salad recipe and is ideal for spring or summer. Watch the video above to ascertain how quickly the videos come together!
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 1 tsp juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- lettuce, optional, for serving
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 3 boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Add all the ingredients to the blending bowl and stir to mix .
- Have an avocado egg salad topped together with your favorite bread or lettuce.