Baked Southwest Chicken
This Southwest Chicken is quick, easy to make, and LOADED with delicious flavors. Perfect for when you need a quick and easy dinner, this hearty meal is filled with tender chicken, southwest seasonings, black beans, corn, zesty green chiles, tangy cilantro and of course plenty of flavorful colby jack cheese! Since it is made all in one dish, it comes together fast and makes for easy clean up too!
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 40 Mins
Total: 50 Mins
Yield: 8 Servings
This Baked Southwest Chicken is the perfect one dish dinner! Serve it over rice, with a side salad, or in tortillas for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner.
• 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup corn (see note)
• 1 can diced green chiles
• 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp cumin
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Mix the garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Combine the corn, black beans, green chiles, red bell pepper, and chopped cilantro and mix well.
Full Recipe:Click Here