Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas
This is my favorite quesadilla recipe. It’s crunchy, delicious, and filled with nutrients. And baking these quesadillas allows you to form all of them directly, so you’ll feed a hungry family quickly and simply .
We are big fans of quesadillas for dinner. We love them quite tacos! Most of the time I prefer to fill it with cheese and vegetables, and sometimes even chicken. I really like how versatile they’re .
I find that quesadillas are an excellent thanks to tuck away a couple of extra greens with the youngsters. it isn’t that they do not know the vegetables are there, but somehow they do not seem to mind. I’ve used zucchini, peppers, chopped broccoli, and asparagus, to call a couple of .
It’s crunchy, delicious, and filled with nutrients. And baking these quesadillas allows you to form all of them directly , so you’ll feed a hungry family quickly and simply .
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 4 tortillas (8 inches)
- olive oil (enough to lightly coat tortillas)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms during a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for two 1/2 to three minutes to melt them. Drain mushrooms and put aside .
- Lightly grease one side of every tortilla with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet, oiled side down.
- Evenly distribute the mushrooms, spinach, mozzarella, and cheddar over half the tortilla, and fold the opposite half over the highest .
- Bake the tortillas for about 6 minutes, then flip and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and therefore the outside of the tortilla is brown.