Best Easy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
The best, fast and straightforward chicken alfredo you would like to try, Here may be a chicken alfredo recipe in under half-hour to organize lunch/dinner during a few easy steps. This easy chicken alfredo recipe is that the best alfredo recipe that you simply will enjoy, along side the simplest homemade chicken alfredo sauce. This fettuccine Alfredo sauce recipe is super easy, smooth, creamy and delicious far better than from a jar. the simplest alfredo chicken pasta ever.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s only one pan recipe – you cook it beat an equivalent wok / wok / pan you used for this recipe.
Smooth and creamy Alfredo sauce – fast and smooth, without preservatives plus you’ll customize it to form a low-fat, dairy-free sauce or maybe make a sauce with basil and parsley for extra flavor.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
- 1/2 pigeon breast, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Parsley, chopped
- 8 oz / 0.5 lb / 230gram Fettuccine
- As needed Salt
For Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup heavy light whipping cream, at temperature
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup milk, temperature
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, grated / chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- As needed Salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Let the paste cook until hard, drain during a colander and drain under cold water, stir with a touch oil and put aside.
- Coat the chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter, when melted, add the chicken pieces and let it cook.
- Turn the chicken pieces until cooked evenly.
- Remove chicken and slice.
- In the pan, add the remainder of the butter, when it melts, add the garlic, chop and sauté again.
- Reduce heat to low, add milk, stock and blend well.
- Add cream, cheese, ground pepper, parsley, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasonings.
- Keep stirring with the egg beater and stirring constantly until the sauce starts to become soft and smooth.
- Keep the sauce on low and keep stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Add the chicken slices and pasta, mix well to coat the sauce well.
- Finally, garnish with chopped parsley.