Best Eggs Benedict Casserole Recipe
This eggs Benedict Casserole is an overnight miracle. it’s extremely easy and delicious. It makes me want to splash every casserole in hollandaise sauce. It’s all the advantages of a classic breakfast but you’ll make it the night before. Breakfast casserole last night forever.
This eggs Benedict Casserole is so delicious! and really easy. Chop a couple of English muffins and bake very quickly to form them nice and warm. Place during a casserole dish with a touch Canadian bacon, then pour the egg mixture over it and bake. What’s better than one night’s breakfast casserole with bread.
These casseroles are perfect for Mother’s Day, Easter lunch, Christmas morning, you name it. I’m glad I did the night before. This pleases tons of people! Enjoy.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 english muffins
- 12 ounces of Canadian bacon , chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
For the Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy topping
- 2 tablespoons of juice
- Separate English muffins and cut them into one-inch pieces. Spread the slices on an un-greased baking sheet and bake for 1-2 minutes, or until the bread is warm on top. Use a spatula to show the bread over, then bake for a moment or two.
- Place half the Canadian bacon during a greased 9×13 pan; topped with a toasted English muffin, then the remainder of the bacon. during a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, shallot powder, salt and pepper to taste; pour evenly over it. Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator half-hour before baking. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake at 375° for 35 minutes. Find; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the middle is about.
- In a double saucepan or metal bowl over boiling water, still beat the egg yolks, cream, juice, and mustard until the mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat the rear of a spoon. Reduce heat to low. Slowly pour the nice and cozy melted butter while continuing to stir. you’ll also use this blending method to form this hollandaise sauce (use the ingredients listed here during this recipe; add cream to the yolks.)
- Serve immediately with casserole. you’ll pour it everywhere the pan or a part of the sauce on each plate.