Blueberry Broccoli Spinach Salad
Channeling the flavors of some of some of my favorite restaurant salads, this tasty Blueberry Broccoli Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Ranch is the perfect blend of savory sweetness.
Sit back folks, I’m feeling chatty!
I have a little chickpea-centric story for y’all today, and I 110% understand if you want to scroll right on down to the recipe.
In fact, I’ll make things easy peasy and slap the recipe right here at the top of the post, and if you want to partake in our daily dose of craziness, scroll down for the goods.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
Calories: 265 Kcal
Author: Jenn Laughlin – Peas And Crayons
• 4 oz fresh baby spinach
• 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
• 1/2 a ripe avocado
• 1/4 cup blueberries
• 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2-4 TBSP dried cranberries
• 2-4 TBSP roasted sunflower seeds (I used unsalted)
• black pepper to taste (optional)
Poppy Seed Ranch Dressing:
• 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt or sour cream
• 1/4 cup of buttermilk extra if desired
• 1/4 cup good quality mayonnaise homemade or store bought
• 1 clove garlic
• 1/2 tsp lemon juice or white vinegar
• 1 tsp poppy seeds
• 1/2 tsp dried parsley
• 1/2 tsp dried dill
• 1/4 tsp onion powder
• 1/4 tsp paprika
• 1/8-1/4 tsp garlic powder to taste
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Start with the dressing (skip if using premade)
2. Ranch dressing always tastes it’s absolute best made ahead of time. Whisk and chill for a few hours before serving or make things simple by tossing it together the night before.
3. Peel 1 clove of garlic, then smash and mince it into a paste.
Full Recipe:Click Here