Breakfast in a Blanket
• 8 large eggs
• kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
• 1 tube crescent rolls
• 4 slices cooked bacon, halved
• 2 c. shredded Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 375º. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and chives and scramble as desired.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out Crescent Rolls. Top with cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
3. Roll up and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake until deeply golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
Full Recipe:Click Here