Brownie Crazy Milkshake
Crazy milkshakes are all the hype right now in New York, London, and Australia. Now you can skip the long flight and the 4-5 hour wait in line and make them right at home!!
You guys may remember these amazing milkshakes we had in New York. I got to spend my birthday in NYCindulging in these fabulous milkshakes with three of my favorite friends. It was such a fun experience and we seriously cannot stop thinking about those darn milkshakes! We decided to recreate the memory by inventing our own crazy milkshakes.
Crazy milkshakes are so much more fun when you make them at home. You can experiment, be creative, and add all your favorite toppings! It’s so much easier than you might think. I’ll show you!
• 3 tablespoons Nutella
• 3 tablespoons Marshmallow Creme
• 8 Oreos, crushed
• 1 cup vanilla ice cream
• 1/4 – 1/2 cup milk
• Oreo Brownie — Click HERE for recipe
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich — Click HERE for recipe
• Whipped cream, for garnish
1. Use a spoon or knife to spread Nutella inside a tall clear glass or mug. Spread rim with marshmallow creme. Press about half the Oreos into the creme. Store mug upside down.
2. Combine ice cream, remaining crushed Oreos (as many as desired) and milk (to desired thickness). Pour milkshake into prepared mug.
Full Recipe:Click Here