Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups
|Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups|
· 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
· 1 cup cheedar cheese, shredded
· 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
· 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
· 4 (6 inch) large flour tortillas
· 1/2 cup Buffalo wings sauce
· 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
· 2 tablespoon sour cream
- In a mixing bowl combine the blue cheese,cream cheese,sour cream and the cheedar cheese.
- Toss in chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wings sauce.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the chicken and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
- make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.