Cadbury Egg Brownies Recipe
|Cadbury Egg Brownies Recipe|
Cadbury Egg Brownies, They are perfect for Easter desserts. You will find the sweet filling layer that you find in the yummy sticky egg.
The recipe is super simple. I use a good mixture of dark brownies to really get good color contrast. Then with butter, corn syrup, vanilla, and refined sugar, I made a layer of Cadbury Egg filling. With a little yellow food coloring for half of the batch, I achieved a pleasant yellow coloring. The store bought the frosting that was poured over worked perfectly after a little cold time.
Prep Time: 45 Mins
Cook Time: 45 Mins
Total Time: 2 Hr 30 Mins
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 3 cups of Sugar Powder
- Yellow Food Coloring
- 1 can of Creamy Homestyle Chocolate Frosting
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix plus box ingredients
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Make brownies according to the box directions.
- Allow it to cool.
- Cream of corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until it is well blended.
- Transfer 1/2 of the filling to another bowl and add yellow food coloring.
- Apply the yellow mixture over the brownies and chill for 15 minutes.
- Spread the white mixture over the yellow layer and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Open the freezing container and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and pour about 2/3 of the freeze over the brownies.