Caprese Sandwich Sliders
The Caprese Sandwich (often called Caprese Slider are a delicious way to get your tomato, mozzarella and basil right into a personal sized appetizers. Easy to whip up and dripping in melty cheese, talk about a party favorite!!
· 6 sweet Hawaiian rolls cut in half
· 1 tablespoon basil pesto
· 6 slices mozzarella cheese
· 6 slices tomatoes
· 6 large fresh basil leaves
· 1 tablespoon melted butter
· 1 tablespoon minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a small baking dish or baking sheet. Set aside.
2. Spread basil on the bottom of each roll. Top with thickly sliced cheese, tomato slices and basil leaf.
3. Add top of bun to sliders and place into prepared dish.
4. Tip: often when shopping at the grocery store for fresh mozzarella you may find mozzarella balls. Skip those! They take longer to melt and can be more uneven than your cheese.
Full Recipe: Click Here