Chai Tea Latte Mix Recipe
It’s easy to form your own delicious Chai Tea Latte mix reception. All it takes is a few simple ingredients & a food processing process.
My love for Chai Tea began in my days at Company America. Before becoming a grade 1 teacher and later a food blogger, I spent 13 years performing at a grind company. Especially as I progress in my career, I always seem to possess “coffee meetings” within the morning. a minimum of once every week, someone will say, Let’s meet for coffee and discuss it.
- 2 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. French vanilla powder non-milk cream
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/8 tsp. cardamom
- 1 1/8 tsp. clove
- 1 c. nonfat dry dry milk
- 1 c. powdered vegetable creamer
- 1 1/2 c. unsweetened instant tea
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- In a kitchen appliance, combine all ingredients; cover and process until it forms flour.
- Store during a n airtight container in a cool dry place for up to six months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 T. of mixture in 1 c. boiling water; stir well.