CHEESY GARLIC BREAD KETO Recipes
|CHEESY GARLIC BREAD KETO RECIPES|
The recipe for cheesy keto garlic bread is the Holy Grail for keto bread using mozzarella dough.
Mozzarella garlic bread dough is the best recipe for keto onion I have ever made, and its beauty is only 1.5 g of clean carbohydrates per slice (making 10 slices).
The BEST recipe for garlic keto cheese – use mozzarella mixture. With only 1.5 g of clean carbohydrates per slice, this is an absolute keeper for your low-carb recipe folder.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD KETO RECIPES
- 1 egg medium
- 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 85 g almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried
- pinch salt to taste
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
- Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.