Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
|Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe|
This chicken meat casserole for your dinner rotation with low-carb casseroles and other keto. Imagine a soft bite of chicken, crispy bacon, and soft broccoli – all baked together with ranch sauce and lots of cheese. What’s not to like about casseroles? They are good for changing leftovers, feeding many hungry people, and it’s hard to mess up. Similar to my lasagna zucchini, this casserole has many of my favorite things in it: chicken, broccoli, crispy bacon, ranch sauce, and a ton of cheese.
Good oven baking helps bring together all these flavors, resulting in soft bites of chicken and broccoli, interspersed with a little bacon. The taste of livestock certainly exists, but not very strong. Almost everything about this keto-friendly casserole says delicious good food (as well as this low-carb chicken recipe).
Chicken Bacon Chicken Casserole (Keto, Low Carbohydrate)
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 45 Mins
- 10 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 cups shreded cheddar cheese
- 1 glass of ranch sauce
- 1 package of seasoning mix
- 1.5 kg boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook Bacon & Broccoli: Fry sliced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, sometimes rotated, 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, microwave broccoli until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the crispy bacon to a paper-lined plate to drain, leaving the bacon oil in the pan. When cold, break the meat into small pieces.
- Cook Chicken: Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces (less than 1 inch) and add a skillet with bacon oil. Cook on medium-high heat until cooked, stirring constantly, 5 to 10 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Install Casserole: Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a 9×13 inch casserole pan, add the cooked chicken (leave liquid in the pan) and dry seasonings on the farm. Stir together until it is cooked enough. Add broccoli, ranch sauce, mozzarella, 1/2 cheddar, and 1/2 bacon. Carefully stir together in a baking dish until well blended. Add the remaining cheddar and bacon.
- Bake & Serve: Bake at 375 F until the casserole is heated, about 25 minutes. Let stand at room temperature until the bubbles stop, then serve.