Chicken Mole Tacos
The chicken in this delicious taco recipe is tossed with cocoa and cinnamon for a sweet take on everyone’s favorite Tuesday night dish. Pro tip: Toss thinly sliced raw onion with lime juice to mellow its bite.
Yields: 4 Servings
Total Time: 0 Hours 25 Mins
· 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into ½-in. pieces
· 1 1/2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1 1/2 tsp. ancho chile powder
· 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
· Kosher salt and pepper
· 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
· red pepper, thinly sliced
· small red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
· tbsp. lime juice
· 8 small corn tortillas, warmed
· Cilantro and Greek yogurt, for serving
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a bowl, toss chicken with cocoa powder, ancho, cinnamon, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared sheet and roast until cooked through, about 12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine red onion, red pepper, and cabbage and toss with lime juice and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
Full Recipe:Click Here