Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe
This Grilled Chicken Stuffing Recipe may be a 45-minute free meal. With chicken, stuffing, broccoli and a couple of other simple ingredients – it’s soothing. Casseroles, like this Tater Tot Casserole, are always the winners on work nights. I really like when dinner often easily made and enjoyed in one pan, reducing cooking time and cleaning time.
This Grilled Chicken Stuffing is not any different, and even as comfortable because the filling. I made this for the primary time after filling within the leftovers. have you ever checked my Slow Cooker Filling recipe? Really life changing.
This delicious chicken and filling casserole is formed in 45 minutes, and includes an all-soothing treat to warm you up quickly. Featuring chicken, stuffing, cream of soup and broccoli – a dish with all the nutrients, in one dish. You can substitute turkey within the recipe too, to end off the remainder of that vacation meal. i have been doing this after last holiday, and i am looking forward to the present recipe until the large day.
The recipe uses steamed broccoli, and it is easy to try too. Just put the broccoli during a microwave-safe bowl, add a cup of water, cover with kitchen paper and cook for 30-60 seconds.
Perfectly steamed broccoli within the microwave – every time. This is a touch secret that I even have utilized in my kitchen for years. Within minutes it’s ready, no got to boil or use a standard steamer.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box of stuffing dough
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cook and shred
- 1 can of cream of soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine the filling mixture, shredded cooked chicken, diced onions, grated carrots and steamed broccoli. Place the combined into the greased baking sheet.
- In another bowl, mix the chicken broth and soup, then pour over the ingredients on a baking sheet.
- Cover with foil and bake for half-hour. Once cooked, mix the contents gently and sprinkle with cheese. Bake another quarter-hour, this point opening the lid. If you wish crunchy cheese, bake it for two minutes too.