Chocolate Brownie Pizza
Say hello to your new favourite dessert. Perfect for sharing, this M&M Chocolate Brownie Pizza boasts a chewy brownie base, homemade chocolate sauce and loads of candy toppings.
Two words. Brownie. Pizza.
I finally jumped on the dessert pizza trend and I’m in love! Why didn’t anyone tell me chocolate brownie pizza was THIS good?
A thin and chewy brownie base topped with a layer of chocolate ganache and a sprinkling of M&M’s, Maltesers and chunky pieces of chocolate caramel. *Drools*
I’ve always been a little skeptical of dessert pizza. Savoury turns sweet? I’m not so sure about this. But as it turns out, everyone was on to something.
It’s chewy-licious and oh-so-irresistible.
If you love chocolate and brownies = you need this in your life.
Author: Jessica Holmes
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: Serves 8 1x
Delicious chocolate brownie pizza covered in a chocolate ganache sauce, M&M’s, Maltesers and caramel chocolates.
• 1 egg white
• 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
• 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
• 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
• 1 tablespoon milk
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 100 grams (2/3 cup) dark chocolate
• 60 ml (1/4 cup) thickened or heavy cream
• 150 grams (1 cup) assorted chocolate candy*
1. Line an oven tray with baking or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F). In a large mixing bowl, add the egg white and sugar and whisk together until smooth. Then add your vanilla and mix again. Then add your melted butter and mix again.
2. Sift in your cocoa powder and flour and gently stir until a chocolate batter forms. Finally, add the milk and vegetable oil and stir gently until smooth.
3. Pour your brownie batter onto your prepared tray and spread out to form a large circle. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (15 minutes for a more chewy bark, 20 for a more crisp bark). Leave to cool completely.
4. To make the chocolate ganache, roughly chop the chocolate and add to a small bowl. Pour over the cream and the pop in the microwave for 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until chocolate has melted. Put the ganache in the fridge for about 15 minutes to thicken slightly.
Full Recipe:Click Here