Chocolate Brownie Truffles
Lately my social media feeds have been blowing up with “oreo” truffles. Don’t get me wrong, oreo truffles are pretty good….but I’m going to let you in on a little secret. They’ve got nothing on these homemade BROWNIE TRUFFLES! An easy, homemade, gooey, fudgey brownie rolled and dipped in chocolate! These little devils have been dangerous to my waistline.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Freeze: 30 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
These Brownie Truffles are made from scratch and are one of our favorite holiday treats! Easy to make and completely addicting!
Keyword: brownie bite, brownie recipe, brownie truffle
Unit: cup, large, ounce, ounce package, teaspoon
Calories: 218 kcal
Author: Lauren Allen
• 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
• 1 cup butter
• 4 large eggs
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 12 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 3 Tablespoons butter
• Spinkles optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well a 9×13” inch pan.
2. Chop the butter and the unsweetened baking chocolate into chunks and place together in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Set aside to cool, stirring occasionally.
4. In a large bowl beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. While mixing, slowly add the melted chocolate.
Full Recipe:Click Here