Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
We’ve created the ultimate dessert recipe and another of Matts favorites with our Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. Insert the word ‘lava’ anywhere because this cake will be oozing with peanut butter lava once you dig in! It’s a simple cake to make, but we wanted to go ahead and make a recipe video for you anyway. The best part of making recipe videos is that we always make two. One for the video itself and one for photography, which meant I had the chance to indulge in this cake twice already!
Prior to keto my family often ordered the lava cake for dessert at any restaurant that offered it, and I always wondered how they made it! As I piled the cake and lava into my mouth, I would think to myself, “this isn’t even possible for a regular person like me to make.” However, I was wrong. I figured it out and it’s as easy as you might think – cook it just long enough so the outside is firm and the center is basically liquid. Liquid gold.
Keyword: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
• 1 oz Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
• 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
• 2 tbsp Butter
• 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1 large Egg
• 2 tbsp erythritol
• 5-7 liquid Liquid Stevia
• 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
• 2 tsp Coconut flour
• 1/4 tsp Baking powder
1. Optional Make Ahead: In our video we made a frozen peanut butter disc to optimize peanut butter to chocolate ratio and it’s also perfectly melty when you cut into the cake. You can also choose to dollop in 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter right into the middle. **To increase sweetness you may want to add 5 drops of stevia to the peanut butter.
2. Combine bakers chocolate and butter and melt in a microwave safe bowl in bursts of 30 seconds.
Full Recipe:Click Here