Chocolate Snackin Cake
Chocolate Snackin Cake is the perfect companion to a glass of milk or cup of coffee!
· ½cup butter (1 stick), at room temp*
· 1 cup sugar
· 4 large eggs
· 1 cup self rising flour
· 1.5 cups chocolate syrup (such as Hershey’s)
· 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
· 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
2. Add eggs and beat again, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed, until incorporated, about two minutes.
Full Recipe:Click Here