Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
These are delicious and very easy-to-make chocolate truffles with an unlikely surprise: a sprinkling of light, fluffly sea salt.
If you haven’t yet experienced a yummy chocolate truffle with sea salt, then you haven’t…experienced a yummy chocolate truffle with sea salt. It’s a seemingly unlikely, but absolutely scrumptious and special, flavor combination that has to be experienced to be believed.
I believe. And I want you to believe, also.
I’ve got a golden ticket. Okay, people. Listen. You can use whatever brand or quality of chocolate you want, everything from the basic grocery store stuff to the ultra-pricey (and darn delicious) fancy stuff. I decided to go with Ghirardelli, because I think it’s delicious…and because I had some in my pantry.
Prep Time: 2 Hours
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 36 Servings
· 8 ounces, weight (up To 9 Oz.) Good Semisweet Chocolate
· 8 ounces, weight (up To 9 Oz.) Good BittersweetChocolate
· 1 can (14Oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
· 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
· 8 ounces, weight Meltable Milk Chocolate
· Sea Salt
1. Heat dark chocolates and condensed milk in a double boiler over medium low heat until chocolate is melted. Stir—mixture will have a slight marshmallow texture. Stir in vanilla.
2. Remove from heat, cover and refrigerate for two hours.
3. Once chilled, roll in balls, then roll in melted milk chocolate coating. Sprinkle with sea salt or other fine, coarse sprinkles.
Full Recipe:Click Here