Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is a delicious thick and and creamy cheesecake with a ribbon of cinnamon running all through it, topped off with cream cheese icing. It’s an awesome cheesecake that you’ll be dying to serve for dessert – or breakfast!
So I hope you all love cheesecakes as much as I do. There are so many options and things you can do with them and they really aren’t hard to make. They can take a little time since they take a while to bake and cool, but as long as you have some time to work with, they really shouldn’t be intimidating.
And they’ve always been one of my favorite desserts. I’m such a texture person, so I love a thick and creamy cheesecake. I used to call them “the” favorite, but I just love so many things now it’s really hard for me to pick a favorite anymore. I have a bajillion favorites, as I’m sure you know by now.
Yield: 12-14 Servings
• 1 1/2 cups nilla wafer crumbs
• 4 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 5 tbsp butter, melted
• 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 tbsp all purpose flour
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
• 5 tbsp ground cinnamon
• 3/4 cup flour
• 12 tbsp butter, melted
• 2 tbsp cream cheese, room temperature
• 6 tbsp butter, room temperature
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
• 4-5 tbsp milk
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
3. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Full Recipe:Click Here