Crispy Oven Fried Garlic Mushrooms
Grain Free, Low Carb, Gluten Free Breaded, And Easy To Make Garlic Mushrooms That Are Baked In The Oven.
These mushrooms are grain free breaded and baked in the oven “Shake and Bake” style, which I can’t even say that phrase without thinking of the movie “Talladega Nights“, (so funny). My husband jokingly asked if there was crack in these because he could not stop eating them.
· 1 carton mushrooms, 6 to 8 ounce, small to medium sized mushrooms
· ⅓ cup almond flour
· ⅓ raw sunflower seeds, ground
· 1 tsp garlic powder
· ½ sea salt
· ½ tsp paprika
· ¼ tsp dried parsley
· 1 tbsp parmesan cheese *optional, omit if dairy free
· 1 xl egg, beaten
· ½ tbsp butter, melted * omit if dairy free
· 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
· 1 medium to large (1 quart) zippered bag
1. Preheat oven to 400 F, and use the avocado or olive oil to cover the bottom of a baking sheet.
2. Rinse and dry mushrooms. Set aside
3. In a Magic bullet type blender or processor, grind and pulse raw shelled sunflower seeds until a powdered texture.
4. In the zippered storage bag add: sunflower seed powder, almond flour, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, parsley, and optional parmesan. Close bag and shake around to mix. Set aside.
5. In a small mixing bowl, beat the xl egg or 2 regular size eggs. Add optional melted butter and mix into the egg mixture.
Full Recipe:Click Here