Crock Pot Chicken Marsala With Mushrooms Sun Dried Tomatoes And Spinach
Crock Pot Chicken Marsala is a throw and go slow cooker recipe that is as delicious as it is easy! Spend ten minutes assembling the ingredients in the morning and come home to a ready-to-eat chicken dinner. It’s delicious served over pasta, rice, or garlic mashed potatoes.
This easy crock pot chicken marsala recipe is stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms. It’s like cross between traditional chicken marsala and chicken florentine that’s all dressed up with beautiful red tomatoes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 180 minutes
Total Time: 190 minutes
Yield: 6 people
• 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional, use to grease inside of slow cooker for easier cleanup)
• 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed (approximately 30-40 ounces or 2-2.5 lbs)
• 2-3 tsp garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained (packed in oil, 8 ounces before draining)
• 16 ounce fresh mushrooms, sliced (use 8 ounces if you do not love mushrooms)
• 1 cup chicken broth (8 ounces)
• 1 cup Marsala (8 ounces)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, dried
Add After Cooking Add:
• 1/2 cup chicken broth (4 ounces)
• 3 Tbsp corn starch (mixed well with broth, no lumps)
• 8 cups fresh baby spinach (stir in after broth/corn starch mixture)
• 8 ounces dried linguine (cooked according to package directions)
• 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Rub inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with olive oil to make clean up easier (optional).
2. Arrange chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
3. Place sun dried tomatoes and minced garlic evenly over seasoned chicken breasts.
4. Top chicken with mushrooms and pour broth and marsala around the edges of the slow cooker. (Do no pour liquids directly over the chicken or you will rinse off the seasoning.)
Full Recipe:Click Here