Delicious Cupcake Recipe with Peanut Butter
Serves: 12 cupcakes
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1¼ cup flour
• ½ cup milk
• ¼ cup butter (melted and cooled)
• 2 tablespoons oil
• 2 tablespoons peanut butter
• 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ⅓ cup strawberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place 12 cupcake liners into cupcake pan.
3. In large mixer bowl beat sugar with eggs.
4. Add in flour, baking powder, milk, butter, oil, peanut butter and vanilla mix on low until creamy.
5. Place 3 tablespoon of batter into each cupcake liner.
6. Bake at 350 degrees 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out nearly clean.
7. Cool cupcake pan for 5 minutes, then remove cupcakes from pan and allow cupcakes to completely cool.
8. Core out the center of the cupcake with a cupcake corer or the wide end of a large piping tip to make an area for the filling.
9. Place jam into the center of each cupcake.
10. Place a small piece of removed cake to cover jam.
11. Frost cupcakes (recipe follows for peanut butter frosting be sure to print both recipes)
12. Then drizzle top of cupcakes with jam and add a mini peanut butter cookie.