Disneyland Chocolate Spread Sandwich Bars
This delicious mock-up dessert made us desire we were enjoying Disneyland’s Chocolate spread Sandwich Bar right reception. this is often an easy, no-cake recipe that needs few ingredients and no fancy kitchen utensils. It perfectly combines the crunchy graham crackers, fluffy spread, and delicious chocolate for a treat which will keep everyone returning for more.
For spread fans, why not do this Chocolate spread Lasagna, or if you’ve got leftover graham crackers, then another great no bake recipe like No Bake pudding Pie are going to be just what you would like to use it.
This cake-free recipe is ideal if you would like something sweet and delicious, but don’t need the oven to figure. Plus, if you are a fan of the Disney chocolate-coated spread sandwich that’s hugely popular at the park, this recipe will make an excellent reminder of a family vacation back home.
- 3 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 14 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups spread cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray a 9 “X13” glass pan with nonstick spray.
- Place 2 whole graham crackers during a ziploc bag and crush them into crumbs with a meat hammer or glass bottom. Set aside.
- Combine spread, butter, vanilla and salt. Gradually add granulated sugar.
- In a microwave safe bowl preheat chocolate chips with shortening. Heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring until blended. take care to not overcook it.
- Place the primary layer of graham crackers (6 whole sheets) within the spray pan.
- Pour about 1/3 of the chocolate into a skinny layer on top of the graham crackers.
- Using your hands, take a couple of the spread mixture and spread it out. Place on top of the chocolate layer. Cover as best you’ll without cracking the graham crackers below. you’ll use all of the spread mixture.
- Coat another 1/3 of chocolate on top of the spread then coat again with graham crackers (6 whole sheets) and pour the remaining chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle the cracker crumbs on top.
- Let it cool within the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour. Cut it into squares, big or small.