Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
This quick and easy 3 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe takes just minutes to throw together. The hardest part is waiting 4 hours for it to set!
Who doesn’t love fudge?
It’s quite possibly one of the best candies ever invented.
If you’re the type that drools every time you enter a candy shop that is making fresh fudge, chances are you’ve paid a pretty penny for some delicious fudge.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Chill Time: 4 Hours
Total Time: 4 Hours 5 Minutes
This quick and easy 3 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe takes minutes to throw together.
• 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
• 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips, plus extra for garnish
• 6 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Line a square 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
3. Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
4. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula.
Full Recipe:Click Here