Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Tacos
|Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Tacos|
Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Tacos – this is a recipe for a very tasty dessert taco. If you ask me, the crispy tortilla skin, filled with cheesecake stuffing and topped with homemade blueberry sauce, makes a perfect dessert. Blueberry Cheesecake Tacos is one of my family’s favorite desserts.
- 1/2 cup pink sugar
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 6 large flour tortillas
Household Blueberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 7 Tablespoon Water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream Shaker
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- To make tellilla shells – you must start by cutting the tortillas with a 3.5 – 4 inch circle cutter. You need 30 tortilla circles.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 inch of oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Next, place the circle of tortillas in hot oil, use tongs, and let them fry for about 10 seconds and then rotate the other side, then fold them in half using tongs, so they look like clams and fry until they turn golden brown. Turn to the other side and fry until golden brown.
- Remove them from the pan, then immediately put them in a bowl with light brown sugar. Cover the shells completely. Place the muffin tin upside down. Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the circle.
- To make homemade blueberry sauce- put blueberries, sugar, 5 tablespoons of water, lemon juice and lemon zest into a medium-sized skillet. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. In a separate small dish, add 2 tbsp of water and corn flour and stir, then add the blueberry mixture to the pan. Stir and cook for 20-30 seconds, until it thickens. Remove from heat and allow it to cool completely.
- To make cheesecake filling – beat heavy whipping cream to form a rigid peak. Put aside. In a separate bowl, shake the cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice, using medium speed, until smooth. Fold whipped cream.
- Place the mixture in the pipe bag and cut the top part. Fill the clams with cream cheese and topped with blueberry sauce.