Easy Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
Add peppermint to chocolate and you have the quintessential flavor of the holiday. Candy Cane Fudge tastes great. Looks great. And it only takes moments of hands-on attention. It’s a good thing.
Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Author: Jennifer Tammy
• 2 cups chocolate chips
• 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
• candy canes
1. Melt chocolate chips on low heat, stirring often.
2. Pour in condensed milk and extract.
3. Stir until smooth.
4. Crush candy canes and put on bottom of mold or dish.
Full Recipe:Click Here