Easy Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
|Easy Keto Cream Cheese Cookies|
Keto cream cheese cookies for when it needs to be grain-free, nut-free, egg-free, sugar-free and keto friendly.
These keto cream cheese cookies are not only delicious, but they also happen to be egg-free and nut-free. By purposely leaving those two ingredients out, I have given more people the ability to enjoy these cream cheese keto cookies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
A recipe for keto cream cheese cookies. It’s gluten free, sugar free, grain free, nut free, and egg free. Making it a perfect low carb keto friendly treat for individuals who have several allergies.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of softened butter
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar substitutes on medium for a few minutes, until light yellow and fluffy. (Optional add 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream for a more moist cookie)
- Add the vanilla and continue to mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Next add the the coconut flour, baking powder, salt mix till well combined.
- Lastly, add the unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix until just combined.
- Form 1 inch balls from the cookie dough
- Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet about an inch apart, and gently press down on each cookie with your fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until lightly brown around the edges. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.