Easy Spread Fudge Recipe
Easy spread Fudge is a simple three-ingredient microwave fudge recipe with vanilla frosting, Reese spread bread chips, and ground spread. Easy spread Fudge is an incredibly easy and delicious dessert recipe that’s perfect for the vacations.
This delicate spread fudge is ideal for spread lovers. This simple microwave fudge recipe takes only five minutes to organize then an hour within the refrigerator to line.
This recipe is for one 9-inch square pan which will be dig 36 pieces.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Chill Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Mins
- 10 ounces of Reese spread Bread Chips
- 16 oz vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup ground spread
- Line a 9-inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place the frosting, spread, and spread cookie chips during a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until the baking chips are completely melted and therefore the mixture is smooth.
- If the baking chips don’t completely melt, microwave them for 20 seconds and stir again.
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet lined with paper and spread it out.
- Place the skillet within the refrigerator and let the fudge cool for a minimum of an hour before slicing.
- After an hour, use paper to lift the fudge out of the pan and cut it into 36 pieces.