Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
|Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa|
Delicious tilapia topped with delicious mango salsa comes together in minutes.
- 2 tilapia fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 whole chalk, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, milled
- Salt and pepper
For Mango Salsa
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
- ½ chalk, juiced
- 1 mature mango, peel and dice
- ¼ glass of shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, milled
- Salt to taste
For the Taco
- Tortilla of your choice
- Shredded cabbage, for topping
- Start by heating a grill pan or an ordinary grill on medium heat. (if you use a grill pan, you should spray the bottom with canola oil or olive oil spray to prevent fish from sticking.)
- When the grill heats up, in a small bowl stir together with ingredients for fish seasonings (olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper).
- Brush each side of the fillet with olive oil and lime mixture, and sprinkle a little salt and pepper on each side before placing it on the grill or grill pan.
- Cook the tilapia on each side for about 4-5 minutes, or until the fish appears completely white.
- When the fish is being cooked, you can prepare mango salsa. In a small bowl, mix the mangoes, shallots, jalapeno, and coriander leaves together. Squeeze the lime juice on top, and add a little salt on it. Mix everything with a spoon.
- After the fish and salsa are finished, heat your tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add your fish to tortillas and add mango and cabbage salsa.