Fudgy Chocolate Cake Brownies
The Fudgy Chocolate Cake Brownies, A special addition gives these brownies a super fudgy centre without losing that crispy, crackly top.
Prep Time :10 mins
Cook Time :20 mins
Total Time :30 mins
Course : Dessert
Servings : 16 brownies
· 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
· 1 tablespoon cooking oil, (olive oil or coconut oil are fine)
· 1 1/8 cup superfine sugar, (caster sugar or white granulated sugar)*
· 2 large eggs
· 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup all purpose (or plain) flour
· 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.
3. Combine melted butter, oil and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well for about a minute. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).
4. Sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined (do NOT over beat as doing so well affect the texture of your brownies).
Full Recipe: Click Here