Garlic Beef And Broccoli Noodles
Garlic Beef and Broccoli Noodles is made with tender melt in your mouth beef in the most amazing garlic sauce. Add some mushrooms, broccoli and noodles for an amazing meal in one!
We love anything beef and broccoli at our house. This Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein, Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli, and Skillet Mongolian Beef are all amazing meals to make!
Beef and Broccoli Noodles
We are seriously obsessed with beef and broccoli at our house. We love asian inspired dishes and this one is a family favorite. You will not believe the amazing garlic sauce that is on the noodles in this dish. Seriously we could not get enough of it! This was a meal in one with tender, melt in your mouth beef, mushrooms, broccoli, and the wide egg noodles. I love that it only requires one pot which makes clean up a cinch! Our family will be making this one again and again!
• 8 ounces wide rice noodles
• 3 cups broccoli florets
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• 8 ounce flank steak, sliced against the grain
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 8 ounce mushrooms, sliced
• ¼ cup packed brown sugar
• ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 2 Tablespoons hoisen sauce
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
• ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
2. While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and mushrooms and cook for a minute more.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, pepper and cornstarch.
Full Recipe:Click Here