Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
The best and easiest chicken ever, baked to crisp-tender perfection along with the most amazing sweet garlic sauce!
So I’ve been on a major chicken-thigh-kick lately. It’s weird because I never even thought I liked chicken thighs until I used it in this slow cooker honey sesame chicken. From there, I was hooked. But then I used bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs for the very first time in this pan roasted lemon chicken and I was in heaven.
Yield: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
• 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
4. Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Full Recipe:Click Here