Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta Recipe
|Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta Recipe|
Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta are perfect for summer! Simple ingredients, but tons of flavor thanks to grilling and pesto lemon sauce. Serve warm or cold for a delicious and healthy weekday dinner.
The perfect pasta recipe for summer. This Roast Chicken and Asparagus Pesto Pasta turned out to be better than I thought. The best part, besides being easy to make and not using too much ingredients, is that it can be served warm or cold.
Grilling chicken and asparagus for this paste adds flavor. Baking asparagus is my favorite way to prepare it. This Lemon Parmesan Grilled Asparagus is one of my favorite side dishes to make when we need vegetables on our dinner plates. The grill gives a slightly smoky taste to the asparagus and only takes about 3-5 minutes to cook.
Prep Time: 10 Minute
Cook Time: 15 Minute
Total Time: 25 Minute
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- Fresh chopped basil and more Pecorino Romano for decoration
- 3 tablespoons of grated Pecorino Romano or parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of roasted pine nuts
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound of asparagus, the tip of the wood is cut
- Olive oil, halal salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 12 ounces of rotini paste, gluten free if needed
- 1/3 cup of pesto
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and put in a large serving bowl.
- When the pasta is cooking, heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with Italian seasonings, salt and pepper. On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, place the asparagus in one layer. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Bake the chicken for about 4-6 minutes then turn it over and bake again 4-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 ° -165 ° F. Leave it for 5 minutes before cutting it.
- While cooking chicken, place the prepared asparagus on the grill horizontally. Bake for 2 minutes then roll or flip with tongs and bake again 1-2 minutes. Cut it to about 2 inches.
- Add minced chicken and asparagus to a bowl with pasta. Add pesto, lemon juice and shredded shredded or parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir everything until coated. Taste for seasoning. Garnish with roasted pine nuts and fresh basil if desired. Serve warm or cold.