Hawaiian Pizza Chicken Meal Broccoli
This fun low-carb pizza is a great high protein meal. Top a chicken breast with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings. This version uses ham and pineapple for a fun Hawaiian twist.
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Servings: 4 meals
· 4 medium Chicken Breast *Nutrition calculated using 1 pound
· 1 tbs italian seasoning
· salt & pepper totaste
· 3/4 cup pizza sauce
· 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese *we used full fat
· 1/2 cup Canadian bacon or ham choped
· 1/2 cup pineapple diced
· parmesan & red pepper flakes for garnish, optional
· 2 cups Broccoli steamed
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Add chicken breasts to a baking dish, and season both sides with sea salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
3. Bake chicken for 18 minutes, until it’s slightly undercooked.
Full Recipe:Click Here