Homemade Raspberry Peach Lemonade Recipe
|Homemade Raspberry Peach Lemonade Recipe|
This raspberry peach lemonade will make you dream of warm summer breeze, Fresh, bright and very sweet, this is the perfect summer drink. Prepare Raspberry Peach Lemonade and refresh yourself with a fantastic taste. This is an ideal summer drink. Read on to find out the recipe.
Make this refreshing raspberry peach lemon and make the most of your summer. This is a fresh drink and is ideal for the perfect summer party! This prepared in a short amount of time requires only three ingredients: peaches, raspberries and water and serves as an extraordinary pleasure for your friends.
Puree Raspberry Peaches
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted, then diced into large pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- Additional peach slices, for optional decoration
- mint stems, for optional decoration
- 7 glasses of cold water
- 1 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice (from about 4 lemons)
- Ice Cube
- Additional raspberries, for optional decoration
- Take a bowl and add peaches, raspberries, and finely chopped water. Now mix with the help of a food processor.
- Strain on a large bowl, so the juice can be extracted from peach paste.
- Now, pour the fresh peach juice into the jug, add a warm mixture of water-sugar, lemon juice, and ice cubes. Mix well and allow to cool.
- Your artificial raspberry peach lemonade is ready, serve with peaches, peaches, and lemon slices