Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls
If you like Thai food, you’ll love these Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls. The best thing about them is that since they’re made in the Instant Pot , they come together really fast and easy. This Instant Pot chicken recipe is a fan favorite among my readers.
You are here: Home / Recipes / Dinner / Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls
I love Thai food and I’m a big fan of one-pot meals so these Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls are one of my favorite recipes. My kids love it too, but I have to keep the spices down when I make it for the family.
Calories: 343 kcal
Author: Wondermom Wannabe
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 4 chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
• 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
• 2 cups broth
• 1 Tablespoon peanut butter optional
• 1/2 cup sweet chili Thai sauce
• 3 Tablespoons soy sauce – to taste
• 1/2 Tablespoon fish sauce
• 1/2 Tablespoon gingerminced
• 1/2 Tablespoon garlic minced
• 1 teaspoon lime juice
• 1 teaspoon Sriracha or hot sauce
• Cilantro optional garnish
• Shredded zucchini optional garnish
• Shredded carrots optional garnish
• Bean sprouts optional garnish
• Peanuts optional garnish
1. Select the saute setting on your instant pot and add the olive oil.
2. Sear the chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes on either side to seal in their juices. Remove to a glass baking dish (and turn off the instant pot).
3. Mix the sweet chili Thai sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice, sriracha (and peanut butter if you want to include it) together.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts and stir to combine.
Full Recipe:Click Here