Baileys Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
|Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes Recipes|
Bitter crumb cakes, stuffing silky smooth cheesecake, and pour healthy Bailey Irish Cream into these mini cheesecake without roasting.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
For the Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecakes
- Cookie crumbs for garnish
- 8 ounces 1 package Full fat cream cheese, cold
- 2 tablespoons Dutch processed cocoa powder
- ¼ – 1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 1/3 cup Confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Heavy cream cold
For the crust
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- 8-10 Chocolate sandwich cookies I used Oreos
Set aside six (6), 4 ounce dessert cups.
Make the crust
In a food processor, pulse the sandwich cookies until crumbs form. Transfer the crumbs to a small bowl and pour melted butter over them. Stir gently until the crumbs have a wet sand texture to them. Divide amongst dessert cups and flatten with either a shot glass or any utensil with a flat surface. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Make the Bailey’s Cheesecakes
- To a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, add the cream cheese. Mix on medium until the cream cheese brick breaks apart a bit, about 10-15 seconds. Turn off the mixer and add the confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder. Turn the mixer on to low speed and mix until the confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder are mostly combined. Increase the speed to medium/high and mix until light and fluffy.
- With the mixer still on medium/high speed, add the Bailey’s Irish Cream and vanilla extract. Add the heavy cream in three parts, waiting for the heavy cream to thicken slightly before adding more heavy cream. Mix until thickened and combined.
- Transfer the cream cheese filling to a piping bag fitted with a star or round tip. Alternatively, you transfer the cheesecake filling into a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in one corner. If you don’t have Ziploc bags, you can also spoon the filling into dessert cups. Place cheesecake filling the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill.