ISLAND ICED TEA (Fresh Drink Recipe)
|ISLAND ICED TEA (Fresh Drink Recipe)|
Iced tea is a drink that is often drunk during the day due to hot temperatures.
Named for its color, Long Island Iced Tea is a refreshing spring cocktail for adults. My husband often orders it when we go to dinner, which surprised me because he doesn’t drink tea. On the other hand, I like a tall glass of tea, and sometimes I like it without tea.
ISLAND ICED TEA (FRESH DRINK RECIPE)
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1 ounce of gin
- 1 ounce of white rum
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/4 tablespoon of limeade
- 1/2 cup of cola, approximately
- 2 slices of lemon
- First, pour vodka, gin, white rum, triple seconds and lime into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Next, shake the groove and do it vigorously so that all the liquid mixes well.
- Ounce mixed, pour into two Hurricane Glasses filled with ice. Finally, add dark cola until the drink takes “iced color tea” and decorate it with lemons, cherries, and funny straws if you have something useful.
If you prefer non-alcoholic Arnold Palmer, mix the following and get the glass!
- 1/2 cup of lemonade
- 1/2 cup Home Made or Store-Purchased Ice Tea (If using homemade ice tea, sweeten to taste with honey.)
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract, optional