Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels, with Ritz Crisp & Thins
These jalapeno poppers with RITZ Crisp & Thins are perfect for lunch.
RITZ Crisp & Thin’s are snacks that you can take and go, without the clutter. They’re delicious on their own, making a great addition to all your summer gatherings and road trips.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 2 packets of cream cheese
- ½ pound of bacon
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 jalapenos
- Cook the bacon and mash.
- Cut the jalapeno and remove the seeds, put in the pan, cook until soft.
- In a large bowl, add soft cream cheese, jalapenos, bacon and cheddar cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spread 1/2 cup jalapeno popper mixture onto one side of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla tightly from one end to the other. Wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator overnight or at least 1-2 hours. In a pinch, you can skip this step, but it will be more difficult to cut evenly.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 1 inch slices.