Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups
Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are loaded with bacon, jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream….all in a crispy wonton shell. This easy appetizer comes together quickly and is perfect for parties or game days. If you love jalapeño poppers, you’ll LOVE this delicious twist!
Is it just me….or does it feel like January is flying by? Seriously! It feels like just yesterday that we were ringing in the New Year, watching the ball drop, having confetti dumped all over our living room (which, by the way, we are still finding to this day….) And now, we’re less than two weeks away from the Super Bowl and just three weeks from Valentine’s Day. Time flies when you’re having fun!
Almost as quickly as it flies when you’re supposed to be selling Girl Scout cookies. Like….right now. Yep, Girl Scout cookie sales are underway. And even though it feels like we just got the order forms yesterday, the truth is we only have 4 days left to sell the heck out of those cookies!
These Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are loaded with bacon, jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream….all in a crispy wonton shell! The perfect party or game day appetizer!
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:20 Minutes
Total Time:30 Minutes
• 12 wonton wrappers *I found them in the produce section of my local grocery store
• 4 oz. cream cheese softened
• 1/2 c. sour cream
• 12 oz. bacon cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
• 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese reserve 2 Tbsp.
• 3-4 jalapeños seeded and chopped (**for more spice, do not remove all the seeds)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
Full Recipe:Click Here