Keto Cookies No Bake
|Keto Cookies No Bake Easy Recipe|
Chocolate & Peanut Cookies Without Bake This is my new guilty treat! They are super easy to prepare (no need to cook) and you only need 5 real simple ingredients Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cakes Without Bake Cookies
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 1 min
Total Time: 30 mins
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite sugar-alternative. We used Swerve.)
- Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3″ cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.