Keto Fathead Rolls
This post may contain affiliate or paid links. Content selection and opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. See our full disclosure at the bottom of this page for more information.
Are you in love with the popular fathead pizza dough? Then you will absolutely adore these keto fathead rolls. Use them for anything! Raised, soft, and delicious.
Fathead dough is all the craze right now. It seems the most common food missed by many when going low carb is pizza. So, of course the recipe Gods created an amazing dough that would work as the perfect alternative. I had to take it a bit further. Are you in love with the popular fathead pizza dough? Then you will absolutely adore these keto fathead rolls. Use them for anything! Raised, soft, and delicious.
Course: Side Dish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 People
Calories: 160 kcal
• 2 oz cream cheese
• 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
• 1 egg beaten
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/3 cup almond flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a small bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until melted.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg until beaten. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Work mozzarella/cc mixture into dough. Dough will be sticky. Stir in cheddar cheese.
5. Spoon dough onto plastic wrap. Dust the top of it with almond flour.
Full Recipe:Click Here