Chocolate Pecan Fudge Cake Recipe
|Chocolate Pecan Fudge|
Old-fashioned fudge is a time-intensive and fussy candy. Old-fashioned fudge requires a candy thermometer and a lot of time is spent stirring the hot mixture on the stove. A creamy brown fudge that you can make in just a few minutes
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 4 Hrs
Total Time: 4 Hrs 5 Mins
Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 cup of chopped pecans plus about 2 tablespoons for topping
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix chocolate, milk and butter in a medium glass bowl and heat it in the microwave for 90 seconds. Mix well and reheat for 15 more seconds if necessary.
- Add the extract and stir until smooth. Stir 1 cup of hazelnut. Take it into a parchment coated in bread. Spread with a spatula about 1 inch thick. Top with the remaining chopped pecans. Chill until ready to serve. Slice it into a 1-inch box and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.