Lemony Kale Chickpea Avocado Salad
Lemony Kale Chickpea Avocado Salad. is a kale salad recipe made with avocado, canned chickpeas, and a lemony olive oil vinaigrette. This is where nutrition, flavor, and texture all meet up, dance on your taste buds, and remind you that eating healthy really rocks!
Oh, how I love a good kale salad recipe…let me list the ways:
• Gluten-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, and no added sugars
• 15-minutes…couldn’t be easier to assemble
• Uses common ingredients found in most grocery stores…and pantries
• NO cooking required
• Loaded with nutritious ingredients
• Zingy flavors…combined with soft and crunchy textures. Boom!
This salad recipe is crazy-easy and can be thrown together just before serving, or a few days in advance.
Fresh avocados, chickpeas, and kale are dressed in a citrus vinaigrette. Healthy and zesty!
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time:15 min
• 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1 clove Garlic (minced)
• 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
• 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 10oz bag Kale (8 cups, stems removed)
• 1 15oz can Garbanzo Beans (drained, rinsed)
• 1 ripe Avocado (diced)
In a bowl, whisk together LEMON JUICE, GARLIC, SALT, and PEPPER; slowly drizzle in OLIVE OIL, vigorously whisking until creamy emulsion forms.
When ready to serve, pour vinaigrette over KALE and firmly massage until kale begins to soften and all surfaces are coated; (don’t be gentle with it, be firm!).
Full Recipe:Click Here